Monday, June 25, 2012

A Student's Walk

Yesterday we brought some of the CIY students up front as a part of the church service.  We prayed for them.  Last evening, I was around during the student ministry time together.  I enjoyed watching them hanging out, playing games, and growing closer to God through worship & Scripture.  They are learning how to be men and women of God.

Today the CIY group gathered together here at the building and went out on their trip.  We prayed together before they left.  

I see God at work in them.  Some of them are facing some pretty big stuff in their lives.  God is bigger.  I'm praying that they see Him in big, awesome, powerful ways this week.  I'm praying it doesn't stop there.  I'm asking God to make them into Kingdom Workers.  Will you pray for that, too?

"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." (Luke 10:2 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment