Friday, October 26, 2012

More Eyes to See

We announce to you what we have seen and heard. 
We do it so you can share life together with us. 
And we share life with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
(1 John 1:3 NIrV)

Only a few short months ago, I began writing posts to a blog entitled "God Sightings."  These posts, and their accompanying emails, were intended to help you see God at work all around you.  Sometimes it takes a different "pair of glasses" to help us see God alive and active all around us.  My hope and prayer is that you are starting to put those "glasses" on more often to see Him in your life as well.

This week, I've invited more people to put on their God Sighting "glasses" and
report where they see God at work.  This gives us more eyes to not only see, but to share what He is doing as well.  Not only will this give us more sightings, but it will give you those sightings through different eyes - all seeing the same God.



From ancient times no one has heard, no one has listened,
no eye has seen any God except You, 
who acts on behalf of the one who waits for Him. 
(Isaiah 64:4 HCSB)

My hope and prayer is still the same - that these sightings will help you to see God alive and working all around you.  I also pray that you will allow Him to work in you and through you as well.

Blessings,
Pete

1 comment:

  1. I have just recently put on my "glasses" and can now through prayer and the Bible see and feel the inner peace inside myself that has come from God, as no mental health therapist has EVER been able to help me. In my world of stress and living in a household full of turmoil (either live here or be homeless) I now have that peace and comfort that I have been searching for. Thank you Pastor, Sincerely, Michele

    ReplyDelete