Friday, November 20, 2015

Travelling, Shopping, and Giving Thanks

Today I find myself in Mishawaka,  IN because the Sam's Club here had a pre-Black Friday deal I wanted to take advantage on a piece of technology (surprise, surprise) this year. As we are grocery and Life Bridge shopping for the week, I am being reminded of all the holiday activity that is about to begin.

- 500 Turkeys just bought 1100 turkeys to distribute to families this weekend. Praise God!

- Pie Night at Life Bridge is this Wednesday already. We get to invite friends, enjoy good pie, and be thankful together.

- Thanksgiving day and Black Friday will be taking us to Cincinnati (Lord be willing) to be with family.

- This Sunday and next we get to enjoy being with our Life Bridge family.

I'm thanking God right now for the many, many blessings He pours out on us. You are among those blessings, so I'm thanking God for you.

Happy Thanksgiving
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment