Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Busy Building

When God first provided the "new" building almost two years ago, I remember someone telling me, "I sure hope we use the building a lot. It really gets to me when churches pay for buildings and don't use them six days a week."  I agreed.
 


When God provides resources, He expects us to use them for His purposes. It's such a joy to see that happen around here on a regular basis.

This morning, for example, the building is "hopping." A men's group used the building at 7:45 for a small group Bible study. Now there is a second small group meeting, people are painting shelves for the Porter County Fair, and others are cleaning in preparation for worship services tomorrow. In about 15 minutes, more people will be here to prepare for the Porter County Fair.

Its good to see people living out a walk with Him utilizing the resources He provides.




No comments:

Post a Comment